Welcome to Lets Ride.
As a member or non-member using the Lets Ride web site you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (this Agreement).
Read these Terms of Services carefully and indicate your acceptance of them if you wish to register as a member to use Lets Ride services. Do this by following the required instructions on the signup page. You must use the same email here that you use to log in to http://www.lets-ride.com or http://www.lets-ride.ca.
This written Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your membership in the Service and use of Lets Ride Web site.
Your membership may be modified by Lets Ride management staff at any point in time without prior notice and will take effect upon posting on Lets Ride's Web Site.
1. Any membership in the Service is automatically void where prohibited. As a member and in use of the Web site's services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, capacity and authority to enter into this particular agreement and will abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
While using the Web site services this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. You are free to terminate your membership at any time you wish, for any reason. Lets Ride reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. If Lets Ride terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of your unused subscription fees. This agreement will still remain in full effect even after your membership has been terminated.
3. The following include Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site: Collection of usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site will be investigated thoroughly, and the appropriate legal action will be taken,including without limitation, criminal, civil and injunctive redress.
4. Full Proprietary Rights in Content on Lets Ride
Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given a written permission, you do not have the right to copy, publish, modify, transmit, perform, display, distribute or sell any other proprietary information. Lets Ride owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Lets Ride Web Site and its Service. The Web Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Lets Ride, and its licensors.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
a. You understand and agree that Lets Ride reserves the right to review/edit delete any content, photos, messages or profiles (collectively, Content) that in Lets Ride's sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be illegal, offensive, or that might violate the rights, threaten the safety of other members, or harm them in anyway.
b. As a member posting Content to any public section of Lets Ride, you automatically grant, and you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant, to Lets Ride a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to copy, perform, use, display and distribute such information and content and to incorporate into other works of, or prepare derivative works of such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
c. You are solely responsible for the Content that you display or publish (hereinafter, post) on the Lets Ride Web Site, or transmit to other Lets Ride Members.
d. You agree to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
e. The following below is a partial list of the kind of Content that is considered illegal or prohibited on the Lets Ride Web Site.
Lets Ride reserves the right to investigate fully and take any appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision; including without limitation, removal of the offending communication from the Service and automatically terminating the membership of such violators.
It includes Content that:
* is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
* promotes information that you are aware is false, promotes illegal activities or misleading or conduct that is threatening, abusive, obscene, libelous or defamatory;
* involves the transmission of chain letters, junk mail, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming;
* advocates harassment or harasses another person;
* promotes any illegal or unauthorized copy of someone else's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
* contains password only access pages or restricted pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from other accessible page);
* displays any form of pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
* provides material that exploits persons under the age of eighteen in a violent or sexual manner, or solicits the personal information from anyone under eighteen;
* provides instructional information about any illegal activities such as buying or making illegal weapons, providing or creating any computer viruses or violating a person's privacy.
* engages in commercial activities and/or sales without any prior written consent from us; such as: sweepstakes, contests, sweepstakes, advertising, barter and pyramid schemes;
* solicits personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or passwords;
f. You may not transmit any form of chain letters or junk email to other Members. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any of your or others products or services by directly contacting members through the Lets Ride Service. Although Lets Ride cannot always monitor the conduct of its Members off the Lets Ride Web site, it is still considered a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Lets Ride Service in order to abuse, harass, or harm another person, or in order to advertise to, contact, solicit, or sell to any of the Lets Ride Members without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such solicitation or advertising, Lets Ride reserves the right to restrict the number of emails, which any Member may send to other Members in any twenty four hour period to a number, which Lets Ride deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
g. You may not post information, photos or any other information designed to be spread though out the website by encouraging others to "like" or share the information. While all members are free to share or "like" any post or photo on their own free will, any post that includes any kind of encouragement to re-post will be deleted.
h. Lets ride allows, and even promotes, the ability to promote your business on our website. There are, however, some restrictions. Information posted on our site must be informative. Posting information that is simply designed to attract visitors of our site to another site is prohibited. Blogs, pages, posts, photos, videos or other content that, in the opinion of Lets Ride is designed solely as a link will be deleted. Repeated or fraudulent abuse may cause the account to be deleted along with any other accounts that appears to originate from the same location.
* Blogs must contain informative information about any motorcycle related subject. The blog must contain enough information to make the blog informative without the need to go to another website. It can include a link that can be used for more information. Blogs that appear to be designed to redirect users to other websites will be removed.
* Pages are designed to promote you business, club, product or other items. Because of the nature of the page it would be expected that it would contain information about the business or entity. It would also be expected to include a link to the business website. The page must contain enough information to make the blog informative without the need to go to another website.
* Photos and videos should contain a short description of the photo or video. It must not be designed as a link to another page. Links to other websites are discouraged and any found will be scrutinized for appropriateness.
* Information posted using a fake or fraudulent user information will be deleted and the account closed.
Interaction between Lets Ride members is your sole responsibility. Lets Ride reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other Members.
Lets Ride is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service. Lets Ride assumes no responsibility for any interruption, omission, error, delay in operation, deletion, defect, communications line failure, destruction, theft or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any user or Members communications. Lets Ride is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Lets Ride Web site or Member of the Service.
The Web site and the Service are provided AS-IS and Lets Ride expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Lets Ride is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers or providers, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including damage or injury to users and/or Lets Ride Members or to anyone's computer related to or resulting from downloading material or participating in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Lets Ride Service. Under no circumstances will Lets Ride be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Lets Ride Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. Lets Ride cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service other than stated guarantees. The service may not be available temporarily from time to time for maintenance purposes or other reasons. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by Lets Ride users or through or from the service itself shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
9. Copyright Policy
You may not post, reproduce, or distribute in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information of Lets Ride without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Lets Ride Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
10. Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Lets Ride be liable to you or any third person for any exemplary, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also any lost profits arising from your use of the Lets Ride Web site or the Services, even if Lets Ride has been advised of the possibility of such form of damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Lets Ride's liability to you for whatsoever cause, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount that is paid, if any, by you as a member to Lets Ride for the Service during the term of the membership.
You agree to hold and indemnify Lets Ride, affiliates, its subsidiaries, agents, officers, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, claim, liability, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Lets Ride Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
12. No Agency
There is no partnership, employee-employer, agency, franchisor-franchisee or joint venture, relationship between Lets Ride and any User of the Lets Ride Service.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Lets Ride Web site and further affirmed by becoming a registered Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and Lets Ride regarding the use of the Web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Failure of Lets Ride to enforce or exercise any right or provision of these stated Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
14. Piracy Policy:
If you partake in pirated, nulled, stolen copies of any script, add on, template or any other sort of pirated(stolen) works your membership here may be terminated.
Please contact us with questions you may have regarding this agreement. You may contact us using the "contact us" link at the footer of most pages or by calling our main office in Colorado at 720-221-7621. Page has been viewed 11 times..